Friday, June 21, 2013

1st Post Ever

Ok. So I wanted to let you know that this blog is currently under construction. I have never blogged before so please bear with me. My name is Jess and I have an avid (some would venture to say OCD) affection for all things Makeup and Fashion. I love to keep up on the trends and I love to do it all myself. My lipstick and shoe collection are quite impressive but I've never met a lipstick I haven't wanted to try. ;-) Fyi, I dabble in makeup artistry and costume design so creativity is my middle name. I love bold looks but I also love simplicity. In the days to come, I will post some of product reviews, hauls, and other tidbits about products I really love and use. I look forward to someone reading and enjoying my posts. If you have any questions or comments, feel free.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment