Sunday, July 14, 2013

Black Radiance Perfect Tone Dual Lip Definer in Vermillion Review

   OK. So I went to Walmart the other day. I needed some things for the home and their cosmetics department always reels me in. I gravitate to it like moths to a flame. I purchased a couple of things including some lipsticks from the Maybelline 16 hour line and also two L'Oreal Le Rouge Lip-colors. I also bought a new L'Oreal lipstick from the regular line; it's part of the new Summer colors. I'll post a review on some of those soon. 
   On to the main event. I was looking for a red lip liner. There weren't any but I came across this one. 

Black Radiance Perfect Tone Dual Lip Definer in Vermillion

   Black Radiance is a sister company of Wet N Wild and is geared toward darker skinned women. Because of that, the products are more pigmented and although my skin is very light I do appreciate that. This product is part lipstick and part lip liner. The lip liner is a creme-stick that twists up. It goes on smoothly and effortlessly. The lip stick is also twist-up and in the exact shade of the liner. It, too, is creamy and shiny. The color is a pinkish blue-based red. The creaminess makes lips look more full and doesn't showcase any imperfections. 




 I had it on for a couple of hours and it didn't bleed or transfer around my mouth like some other inexpensive lipsticks do. After about an hour it did begin to loose the sheen and look more matte. I actually liked that. This was a good buy and for under $4, I would recommend it to anyone. I will return soon to purchase a back-up. 






RUNDOWN

Packaging 3.5 of 5
Texture and Smell 5 of 5
Application 5 of 5
Pigmentation 4.5 of 5
Lasting Power 4 of 5


OVERALL 4.4 of 5  Pretty Good Gals!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment