Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ok sorry guys. I haven't gotten to that Riri <3 MAC Heaux lipstick. I promise I'll do it soon. As for the others, Riri Woo and Riri Boy, I am still waiting for them. MAC or UPS messed up my shipment and I never recieved it. Let me tell you, their customer service in that department is not good. I love MAC, really love MAC, but this is ridiculous. They sent it out twice and I still haven't recieved it. Now they say it will likely take another week to be sent again. Have I mentioned it has already been three weeks. Yeah...not so fun. Customer service makes me feel like it's my fault, not cool MAC. Luckily Riri Boy is a seperate shipment and it should arrive soon; keeping my fingers crossed.
So my question to anyone who is reading this...How has your customer service experience with MACCOSMETICS.COM been and have you ever not recieved a shipment? Write me, post a comment. I'm curious to know.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment